Call for Abstract
World Medicine Congress, will be organized around the theme “Expanding Education & Practice for the future of Medicine and Healthcare”
Medicine 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Medicine 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
There are many types of herbal medicines used in this modern period. The list of herbal medicine depends on the type of plant and the method used for the modification of herbal medicine. An evidence-tested pharmaceutical drug uses many plant derived compounds in modern medicine.
Traditional medicine, as defined by the World Health Organization, is the sum total of the knowledge, skills, and practices based on the theories, beliefs, and experiences indigenous to different cultures.
- Track 1-1Oriental medicine
- Track 1-2Healing Plants
- Track 1-3Complementary Medicine
- Track 1-4Alternative Medicine
- Track 1-5Arabic & Unani Medicine
- Track 1-6Tribal Medicine
- Track 1-7Australian bush medicine
- Track 1-8Native American medicine
- Track 1-9Endobronchial Ultrasonography
Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), additionally Known as perinatology, it's the branch of medicine that studies, diagnoses, and treats health-related problems for the fetus and also the mother, during, and shortly after pregnancy. It's a subspecialty of Obstetrics. Physicians who specialize in this field collaborate with pediatricians, neonatologists, and primary obstetricians for low risk and high-risk pregnancy.
- Track 2-1Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Track 2-2Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Track 2-3Fetal Evaluation and Prenatal Testing
- Track 2-4Maternal and Child Health
- Track 2-5Reproductive medicine
- Track 2-6Neonatology
- Track 2-7Gynecologic Surgery
Regenerative medicine is one of the main branches in the medicine which deals with the repair or replace the damaged human tissues to restore normal function. It may involve the transplantation of stem cells or tissue, stimulation of the body's own repair processes, or this method uses cells as a delivery vehicle for the therapeutic agents.
- Track 3-1Tissue Engineering
- Track 3-2Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 3-3Biomaterials
- Track 3-4Tissue Repair and Regeneration
Emergency medicine isn't characterized by location; however, it might be practiced in an assortment of settings including hospital-based facility, emergency care centres, medical prescription units, emergency vehicles, or by means of telemedicine. Emergency prescription experts give valuable clinical and leadership services to the emergency department.
- Track 4-1Cardiac Emergency
- Track 4-2Pediatric Emergency
- Track 4-3Respiratory Emergencies
- Track 4-4Trauma and Emergency Care
- Track 4-5Endocrine Emergencies
- Track 4-6Endocrine Emergencies
- Track 4-7Emergency Medical Service
Internal Medicine and Primary care providers may specialize in internal medicine or family medicine. Internal Medicine physicians go through training that focuses on adults. They specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and management of disease and chronic conditions. Internal Medicine and Primary care are considered a traditional role for many general internists.
- Track 5-1Occupational Medicine
- Track 5-2Hospital Medicine
- Track 5-3Cardiovascular Medicine
- Track 5-4Paediatrics and Geriatrics
- Track 5-5Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Track 5-6Neurology and Rheumatology
Preventive Medicine and Public health are about helping people to stay healthy and save them from threats to their wellbeing. Public health is concerned with protecting the health of the entire populace. It offers the prevention of disorders and to promote the health of individuals. Public Health is a part of the sciences, skills, and convictions that is focused on preservation. The aim of public health is to raise the quality of life through the prevention and treatment of disease, including psychological health.
- Track 6-1Healthcare and Primary Care
- Track 6-2Preventive Medicine and Diabetes
- Track 6-3Preventive Medicines and Vaccinations
- Track 6-4Medicine and Pathology
- Track 6-5Community Health
In acute care medicine, knowledge of the underlying (patho)-physiology is of paramount importance. This may be especially relevant in intensive care medicine, where individual competence and proficiency greatly depend on knowledge and understanding of critical care physiology
- Track 7-1Physiology and Critical care
- Track 7-2Clinical Physiology
- Track 7-3Exercise physiology
- Track 7-4Cardiovascular physiology
- Track 7-5Neurophysiology
Alternative medicine describes any observe that aims to realize the healing effects of drugs, however that lacks biological credibleness and is untested or untestable. In some cases, Alternative Medicine treatments square measure tested ineffective.
- Track 8-1Restorative Dentistry & Implants
- Track 8-2Pain Medicine & Restorative Care
- Track 8-3Regenerative Medicine and Therapeutics
- Track 8-4Women Health- Restorative care
- Track 8-5Cardiac Care & Therapeutics
Sports medicine is a broad array of specialties that bridge the academic disciplines of medicine and physical education as well as the basic sciences (e.g., physiology, chemistry, and physics). Sports Science is a discipline that studies how the healthy human body works during exercise, and how sport and physical activity promote health from cellular to whole body perspectives.
- Track 9-1Sports Injuries and Pain Management
- Track 9-2Sports Physiotherapy
- Track 9-3Sports Nutrition and Medicine
- Track 9-4Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Surgeries
Paediatricians are specialists who take a gander at particular medical problems, sicknesses, and clusters identified with phases of development and advancement. This is a territory of medication where the specialist works intimately with the patient and their family. Paediatrics is a various, animating and massively compensating strength.
- Track 10-1Pediatric oncology
- Track 10-2Pediatric cardiology
- Track 10-3Pediatric critical care
- Track 10-4Pediatric endocrinology
- Track 10-5Pediatric immunology
Ayurveda is the traditional medical system of India which has been originated 4000 year ago. It is based on the theory that disease results from an imbalance of the body’s life force (prana). It aims to restore balance within the body.
- Track 11-1Ayurvedic Acupressure
- Track 11-2Clinical trials on Ayurvedic drugs
- Track 11-3The PanchaMahabhutas
- Track 11-4The TriDosas
Vascular medicine specializes in the care of your circulatory system outside of your heart. This includes your arteries, veins and lymphatic system: Arteries: Blood vessels that carry oxygenated blood away from the heart to the body. Veins: Blood vessels that carry blood from the body back into the heart.
- Track 12-1Vascular Diseases
- Track 12-2Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiac Surgery
- Track 12-3xVascular Bleeding Disorders
- Track 12-4Endovascular Intervention
Innovation in medical technologies is about to take off. In next few years, medical technology innovations will fundamentally transform health care delivery system, too. Nowadays, there is an enthusiasm to deliver breakthrough medical inventions that can eliminate the potential for errors, improve the quality of healthcare delivery and save lives.
- Track 13-1Medical Device Innovations
- Track 13-2Cancer Immune Drugs
- Track 13-3Neurostimulator
- Track 13-4Gene Therapy
Medicinal Chemistry or Pharmaceutical chemistry which deals with the discovery, development and characterization of both pharmacological and analytical properties of drug substances. Pharmaceutical Science is one of the branches of medicine which deals with the discovery and development of new drugs and therapies. Pharmaceutical science is categorized into Drug Discovery and Design, Drug Delivery, Drug Action, Clinical Sciences, Drug Analysis.
- Track 14-1Drug Design
- Track 14-2Drug Discovery
- Track 14-3Drug Delivery
- Track 14-4Industrial Pharma
- Track 14-5Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Track 14-6Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Track 14-7Pharmacology
cancer medicine comes from studies of human genes and the genes in different cancers. These studies have helped researchers design more effective treatments. They have also used genetic information to develop tests for cancer and ways to prevent it.
- Track 15-1Pharmacogenomics
- Track 15-2Gene Therapy
- Track 15-3Targeted therapy
- Track 15-4Radiation therapy
- Track 15-5Radiation therapy
- Track 15-6Chemotherapy
- Track 15-7Immunotherapy
- Track 15-8Hormone therapy
Nursing is one of the professions in the healthcare sector which is focused on the caring of individuals, families and the community to maintain a good health to achieve a better-quality life. Nursing includes many disciplines such as oncology nurse, pediatric nurse, nurse midwife, etc. Nurses save and improve the health of individuals as they are considered as the front line of the healthcare delivery system
- Track 16-1Neonatal Nursing
- Track 16-2Clinical Nursing
- Track 16-3Critical Care Nursing
- Track 16-4Health Policy Nursing
- Track 16-5Oncology Nursing
Pulmonology/ Respiratory Medicine is a subspecialty of Internal Medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing. A Pulmonologist has expertise in the evaluation of patients with symptoms like breathlessness, cough, chest pain, wheezing, chest tightness, snoring & sleepiness, coughing out blood as well as abnormalities of the chest x-ray, chest CT scan and other chest imaging studies.
- Track 17-1Interventional Pulmonology
- Track 17-2Respiratory Critical Care
- Track 17-3Respiratory Critical Care
- Track 17-4Pulmonary Hypertensionv
- Track 17-5Bronchiectasis
- Track 17-6Pulmonary Embolism